Fri 3 Feb 2012
Some tips for phishermen:
1. A spell-check is probabbly a good idea.
2. When speaking language other than your own, learn how plural work.
3. Proper (companies)hire professionals to make surethat type spacing is correct.
4. Try not to invent wordis that don’t exist in your target language. Also, to use correct grammar.
5. Sense it might good idea be to appear to make.
6. avoid Arbitrary capiTalization.
7. Humour is generally best avoided. Oh, sorry, I see – that wasn’t intentional.
8. A number pulled out of your ass is meaningless and impresses nobody (ref:198550)